Harry Potter; Star Trek AOS/Reboot/IX/2009; Star Trek TNGCategories:
crossover, xover, gen, het, romance, drama, scifi, supernatural, AUCharacters/Pairings:
Hermione/nu!Spock, Sarek, T’Pau, Q, Kirk, McCoy, Pike, Number One, Spock!PrimeSummary:
Q decides Hermione Granger is messing up the timeline given her tendency to fight for underdog causes so he drops her in the future to be found by young James Kirk. To stir the pot, he also leaves a trail of bread crumbs for the House of Surak... clues to help T’Pau’s descendants identify a singularly unique human female with great power, rare abilities, and a driven intellect. Then one day Spock meets a woman who could be the model for a painting created long before his father was even born, a human who was More. Having lost his mother to Nero he is unwilling to let a woman who soothes his soul to walk away without making a claim on her.Warnings:
spoilers for AOS, AU B7 EWERating:
Star Trek Big Bang 2011 startrekbigbangAuthor Notes:
- AU after B7 Deathly Hallows; ignore the epilogue. Hermione and Ron do not get together. They Do Not Work in my universe.
- Post the Star Trek Reboot movie. Key changes near the end of the movie and several new scenes between their return to Earth and the Admiralty confirming Kirk’s Captaincy.
- Vulcan terms from the VLD.
I've also compiled a glossary here
– Still squeeing whenever I take a look.Mixer: wyntreaurora
– Unfamiliar but striking, provoking pieces. Found myself listening several times. The instrumental ones gave me chills, in a very good way.Beta:
Liongirl11 aka Shannon – Many thanks for taking a chance on a near stranger.Disclaimer:
I don’t own Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and co, JK Rowling does. I don’t own Trekverse, the concept, series/movies, or associated characters, Gene Roddenberry, Paramount, J.J. Abrams, and various other holding companies do.Links: 01
| Mix here